1. THIS THING HAPPENED WHERE WE WATCHED THE SECOND HALF OF TWILIGHT THIS WEEKEND THEN WE WATCHED NEW MOON TONIGHT IT'S REALLY FRIGHTENING (Support Team: What's wrong with his head? Rejectionist: He's a werewolf! Support Team: No, I think it's something with his tooth whitening product) WHAT IS HAPPENING TO US AUTHOR-FRIENDS PLEASE SEND HELP.
2. A thing that is not frightening! is that beloved Photoshops wizard/Rejectionist fiancé/e Triceratophat (WE ARE LITERALLY TYPING THIS WHILE BELLA CHATS IN THE CAF BECAUSE WE CAN'T WATCH THIS MOVIE DIRECTLY WITHOUT HAVING SOME KIND OF PHYSICAL CONVULSION OF CRINGING) (JESUS CHRIST WHO WROTE THIS DIALOGUE IT IS LIKE KNIVES OF MORTIFICATION IN OUR FACE) AHEM beloved Rejectionist fiancé/e Triceratophat is part of a supremely awesome batch of bloggers fundraising for Unicef ("I'm not just a car you can fix up"??????? ?!?!?!?!) through the BookOrTreat blog party! And YOU can participate in this most excellent endeavor, dear creatures! By donating your cash dollars or making blog posts in support! AND if you 1. donate cash dollars 2. let Triceratophat know you donated cash dollars because of our link:
ON OCTOBER 31st THE REJECTIONIST WILL POST A PICTURE OF HERSELF IN HER HALLOWEEN COSTUME which may or may not involve a certain 1990 Tim Burton film about a certain misunderstood young person of gothic sensibilities with whom the Rejectionist may or may not strongly identify.
(Is that actually an incentive to donate money? Er, we hope so.)
3. SERIOUSLY WHO WROTE THIS DIALOGUE EVERYONE IN THIS FILM IS CLEARLY HUMILIATED BY IT (Support Team: You just let me know when they start turning into werewolfs, I don't think I can watch this any more OH MY GOD HE'S ALL WET AND NOT WEARING A SHIRT Rejectionist: He hasn't worn a shirt for the last half-hour! Support Team: Is that a tumor? Rejectionist: No, it's his pectorals)
4. You knew John Scalzi gave some really great writing advice BUT DID YOU KNOW HE WAS ALSO THE MOST AWESOME ALLY EVER? Well! Why don't you read this and find out. Thanks to Author-friend/fiancé/e Ulysses for the link.
5. WE CAN'T DO THIS ANY MORE WE HAVE TO TURN IT OFF
6. WHY DO NONE OF THEM HAVE SHIRTS
7. YOU CAN'T REALLY RUN WITH VAMPIRES BECAUSE THEY'RE FAST AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay we are totally turning it off GOOD NIGHT.